- Display the My Pirate Crew logo and add ‘My Pirate Crew’ as a tag.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Link back to the original post here (so I can compare your crews to mine).
- Select seven anime characters and give them a position on the crew. These are the positions you can to fill. Warrior, sniper, chef, doctor, scientist, navigator, strategist, mechanic, entertainer.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers.
- Set sail and rule the seas!
Alright, here we go.
Warrior – Tohka Yatogami (from Date A Live)
She’s great with a sword and adorkable as all hell. I’ll ride with Tohka any day of the week.
Sniper – Archer (From Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works)
The dude uses fucking swords as projectiles. He can snipe someone from miles away. He has an amazing noble phantasm that throws even more swords at people. Get on his level.
Chef – Shirou Emiya (From Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family)
Yes, I’ll have to keep him and Archer from trying to kill each other. But Fate Cooking’s version of Shirou can make some good grub. I’d have no one else feeding me.
Doctor – Asia Argento (From High School DxD)
She’ll heal our wounds in no time, and look cute as hell doing it. Better yet, unlike other medic characters, she won’t try to be something she isn’t.
Mechanic/Shipwright – Akisame Koetsuji (From History’s Strongest Disciple Kenichi)
If the dude can make over a hundred hilarious inventions to help train a single high school kid. I think I can trust him to nail down a piece of 2 by 4 for the ship. Plus he can serve as a backup medic and fighter.
Strategist – Light Yagami (From Death Note)
We’ll never let him write down anything in a notebook, but there is no one else I’d want to plan our schemes and heists.
Entertainment – Kaori Miyazono (From Your Lie in April)
She can play a damn good violin, and anything is better than what actually happens to her..right?