Much love to Pete from Moegamer for nominating me once again for this award! It’s always good to be noticed for things like this, and I’m more than happy to share these questions! Join me below as I delve into my answers!
1. Have you ever deliberately sought out a piece of media you knew would make you uncomfortable somehow? If so, why did you do that and what was the experience like?
Uncomfortable? No. But I do seek out media that challenges my beliefs. The echo chamber is a dangerous place, and it is important to read and watch things that might give a different point in your world view. I watch anime, or give a chance to shows and genres I might not like. It’s just the right thing to do.
2. What is your favorite tangible, physical item that you own and why?
I’m gonna keep this stuff anime related where possible, but it would probably have to me my Illya statues. I love them to death, and I need to get more. MORE.
3. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever sat on deliberately?
Probably wet paint, I’m careful where I sit.
4. What do you want for Christmas? (I’m not going to get you it, I’m just curious.)
Well I’m already getting the new Fate Heaven’s Feel collector’s edition this month. So for Christmas? An anime statue or two, or a new wristwatch, my old one has broken.
5. Do you have something you would like to achieve that you know is well within reach, but which you can’t seem to make progress on? If so, what do you think is stopping you? If not, what was the last major achievement you think you accomplished?
I really want to get one of my novels published. I’m currently working on two: A high fantasy, and a ecchi-harem piece that is my ‘rebuttal” to Shinmai Maou no Testament. I’m currently on the second drafts of both, and I’m really enjoying them. If anything is stopping me, it’s just the full time job, but writing is more of a personal passion than a job.
6. Assume you work full-time if you don’t already. If we suddenly switched to a 4-day working week, what would you do with that extra day?
Play video games, hang out with my friends, sleep in, watch anime.
7. Think of the characters you find attractive — in terms of both personality and appearance. What traits do they have in common, and what is it you find attractive about those traits?
Anime characters? Well aside from big busty dark haired beauties, some of my favorite characters like Rin Tohsaka, Tohka Yatogami, and Illyasveil von Einzbern, they are all women with personalities. Kind, but not meek, independent, but not distant. Funny but not goofy, confident, but not arrogant. They are feminine, cute, but they are also human, and humanity is very important.
And again, cute butts and large shapely breasts are always a plus.
Thanks again for the link Pete. I don’t have any other questions at the moment, but I will toss the buck to other fellow bloggers.