The shit is right there in the title. Welcome to Don’t @ Me where, like the exhaustion I feel at this final week before a vacation, I am here to give you my thoughts on anime and all this good shit. The last two weeks have discussed rather heavy topics, whether it was the Steins;Gate live action movie, or the nonsense surrounding Ishuzoku Reviewers. This week we are keeping it light and fluffy, or whatever it is we do round here. Join me after the cut!
1. Yunyun from Konosuba just might be my favorite pair of anime titties. They are just wonderful.
2. So TeamFourStar called it quits when it comes to Dragon Ball Z Abridged. Honestly I didn’t really even think about the series after the Cell arc ended. The explanation they gave felt like it was from the heart and honest. Let’s be real, the Buu arc is not that good, and they probably felt like they said whatever they wanted with the previous story. Will their fanbase follow them into whatever they do? I doubt it, but I respect their decision to go “no, we said what we wanted, we’re moving on.”
3. Rumor is that Bleach is gearing up to launch an anime of the Thousand Year Blood War arc. That’s cool if that happens, but only if Kubo is in the driver’s seat and gets to massively expand what was done in the manga. Gimme more bankais and more of the secondary cast. No one fucking likes Ichigo.
4. Really been enjoying the BOFURI anime. It really reminds me of the best of Cardcaptor Sakura, a show that pulls you in with how joyously innocent and fun it is. Bit of a surprise hit from a rather ‘meh’ season so far.
5. I am also surprised at just how much I am un-ironically enjoying Yosuga no Sora at the moment. I thought the series would be a good laugh, but it is honestly a real good piece of anime. Art-house to all hell, but still a good show.
6. Been hearing some mumbles and grumbles about loli’s lately. Please don’t make me do a post on that. I really don’t fucking want to. The fandom has absolutely no fucking idea on how to talk about lolis.
7. I have been having this real urge lately to replay Love3 Love Cubed, which is something I never thought I would do. It’s a porn game, but it has a real heartwarming and cute story. Anime has been surprising me lately.
8. For the hentai review this month: Resort Boin, or Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo. Let me know in the comments!
One thought on “Don’t @ Me: Seven of my Anime Opinions: I need a Vacation Edition”
“1. Yunyun from Konosuba just might be my favorite pair of anime titties. They are just wonderful.”
Cue the man of culture reference… I have rarely agreed more with a statement.
“For the hentai review this month: Resort Boin, or Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo. Let me know in the comments!”
I heard from a friend that Resort Boin was had better physics. Physics are important!