The world may be getting sick, which means its anime’s time to rise. Welcome back to Don’t @ Me where, like the hope that the cute Platelets will save us all, I march out my opinions on anime, manga and anything else concerning this great industry. We took a week off to do some housekeeping last time, but now we are back. So join me after the cut as I prescribe ten more of my opinions!
1. If I get stuck at home because of all this Coronavirus nonsense (and stay safe out there readers!), then I’m gonna start my Sword Art Online watch a bit early, that or finally try Future Diary. Either way, it’ll be chance to get some anime watched.
2. Date A Live releases its final light novel this week, bringing the series to an end. That’s a little sad, but it’ll be good to see that the series is bowing out on an apparent strong note. I only have a gist of what has happened after the anime, but I do hope it doesn’t go a sad ending. Tohka needs to be happy!
3. ReZero’s second season has been delayed because of the virus outbreak. That really fucking sucks, but understandable. Safety of the animators is always number one, and I don’t mind waiting a bit more. It’ll come out, and I just pray that it is decent.
4. I’m finding myself caught in this loop where I don’t know if I like the Nekopara visual novel, or the Nekopara anime better. They are the same ‘thing’ but they are also vastly different, and not just because of the sex. I blame Pete from Moegamer for all of this!
5. Also, you wanna get shitfaced? Load up the Nekopara visual novel and take a shot every time you hear the phrase “goshunji-sama.” You’ll be drunk or dead within five minutes.
6. Shonen Jump and Bleach keep teasing this massive new announcement, which is most likely an anime series for the final arc that was never done. That’s cool, the Bleach anime had some really great moments, and they allow Tite Kubo to vastly extend the final arc, then I’m in. Gimme more Bankais dammit!
7. My collaboration post with Infinite Zenith(and previous ones with Ecchi Hunter) have been really fun to do. It’s so great to sit down and have a pow-wow about an anime with someone who has a different view. I’m more than willing and hoping to have future discussions with other bloggers. (Looks hopefully at Irina, Crow, and Yomu)
8. I really did not like Shinmai Maou no Testament. I have deeply personal, strange, and psychological reasons (that I don’t even fully understand) which have stopped me from watching Chivalry of a Failed Knight, but none of that comes CLOSE to this insane rampant hate-boner that I’ve seen for Sword Art Online. I hope when I re-watch the series I can finally understand why, or just laugh at the sheer insanity some people have over it.
9. Next Hentai review is probably gonna be KanojoxKanojoxKanojo, Nee Chanto Shiyo Yo! or this new one that just crossed my desk Kakushi Dere. Don’t know which one yet, I’ll probably draw lots or something.
10. Right, let’s end this with some anime booty.