It’s Monday, a day off for all of us in the great north, and it is time for this! Welcome to Don’t @ Me, the place, like little girls who hate Sundays, I throw on my favorite cartoon and do a dance as I share my thoughts, views and opinions on all things anime. Let’s get into them after the cut!
- With Wonder Egg Priority addressing the idea that one of the girls might have been having an affair with the teacher so early. I’m pretty sure that isn’t the reason why stuff is happening. It feels like the hand has been played early, so it is going to be something else. I know I’ve grumbled about this show a bit, but it honestly is remarkable solid and I hope it sticks the landing.
2. Not so much for Irregular at Magic High School. I don’t know if it is my mood, but I just can’t bring myself to care about this show right now. Nothing wrong with it at all, but I just can’t be bothered to care. Shame, but perhaps in the future I’ll return to it.
3. If WordPress changes the font and layout of their blog makers one more time, I’m going to lose my absolute shit. Like can you fucking STOP already!
4. I’m thinking that my third anniversary post will either end up being Cowboy Bebop, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. Both are shows that I haven’t fully watched cover to cover, and I think it’ll be interesting to see ‘what’s up’ with two shows that the anime community has bent over backwards to adore.
5. The next hentai review is probably going to be Real Eroge Situation, another helping in the lexicon of Pink Pineapple’s jello physic shows. Also, the title is just fucking great. I can have some real fun with that I think.
6. I don’t know if doing volume to volume reviews of Quintuplets is working. I enjoy it, but it’s not really my style. I’ll have to see how the next volume or so goes before I make a final call. I mean, it works well for my Demon Lord reviews. Eh, we’ll see.
7. I want Persona 5 Royal on the computer so I can play it. I’ve heard great things, and Persona 4 is one of the best games I’ve played. I want to if the torch is carried!
8. This clip melts my heart. I want it injected into my veins and constantly put on repeat. Like has anyone ever BEEN more adorable?