It’s Monday, which means it is time again for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me, the place where, like all television interviews. I sit down and dish out some radical truths about the anime and manga world. I took last week off cause there wasn’t much to talk about, but this week decided otherwise! Let’s get into it after the cut!
1. In case you missed it. The Devil is a Part-Timer has gotten a second season confirmed, eight years after the first! I already went into this in my ‘quick thoughts’ and after the rush of “wow holy shit” has calmed, I pretty much feel the same. Still can’t believe it has happened, and so glad it has. Let’s hope that the story keeps being as good as it has been.
2. And yes, I am aware that the ending of the light novels was disappointing to many. I know what it is, and I won’t get into it, but I want to at least see the story before passing judgment. Let’s just be happy we get to go back to this well!
3. Date A Live’s fourth season is coming out in October, with, yet again, another new studio. I don’t know if an anime whore can exist, but if it is anything, it would be Date A Live for sure.
4. I mean, the animation can’t be much worse than the third season right? Apparently the guys who did the Date A Bullet Kurumi spin off are doing this, and that looked pretty good, so yay!
5. Spoilers for the 220th chapter of Kaguya-Sama: Love is War have been circulating, and if it is true, then major kudos for the author for pulling the trigger on that. I still think it might be a red-herring, but if not, then hey, kudos!
6. SpyxFamily has had an anime website domain registered, and while I won’t jump to conclusions, I’ve said before that an anime adaptation for this show was a forgone conclusion. It’s going to be the next big meme show. Let’s just hope that Netflix doesn’t get its hands on it, cause wow, look at Way of the House-husband.
7. I’ll talk about it tomorrow, but hot damn was High-Rise Invasion a mess. Like a total, top to bottom mess.