It’s Monday, which means it is time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like the bowels of many a people after tonight. I stuff myself full of candy as I give you my thoughts, views and opinions on the anime and manga world. It’s Halloween tonight, but there is still plenty to discuss! Let’s get into it after the cut!
- I think I speak for everyone here on WordPress when I say: Fuck off, and stop re-doing this website every two months. For the love of god just stop it.
2. I am not seeing what’s so good about Chainsaw Man right now. I mean it’s not horrible, but the absolute rabid fervor that people had over this show isn’t showing up so far for me. I’m sticking with it, but I do hope shit changes up soon. Of course I’m fully willing to admit I had this show wrong if it does pick it up.
3. On the other hand, fuck was Jujutsu Kaisen 0 so good. Like damn. You can expect my thoughts tomorrow, but that felt like a very tightly told, easily digestible and just plain good shonen film. It’s been a hot minute since I watched Kaisen, but I remember how damn fun it was.
4. Yes, I realized I skipped a volume review for Jobless Reincarnation and I’ll be getting that up this week. Hang tight. That’s the problem when one is juggling so many balls in the air.
5. Kaguya-Sama ended last week and honestly? It concluded very strongly, being true to what the story was and its themes and ideas. It’s a cute ending that is in line with many romantic series, but one that I think it fully deserves. This was a very special little series and I hope it stands the test of time. Absolutely a rom-com story that I could recommend to anyone.
6. And to those going out tonight! Have a Happy Halloween! Be safe and eat lots of good candy!