It’s Monday, which means it is once again time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like Shota Doi from World’s End Harem. I go to school with beautiful ladies as I give my thoughts, views and opinions on everything in the anime and manga world. This week I am mostly over my sickness and ready to get back to work. Let’s get into it all after the cut!
- With the recent Disney news, even thought it is not connected. It’s good to remember that a big power play by the company into the anime industry is still something I think is going to happen. Don’t know how, don’t know when, but I still think it is going to happen.
2. Bleach’s last episode was fucking great. Seeing Yamamoto’s bankai was everything I wanted it to be. Just absolutely devastation in a little sword. That show has been fucking killing it.
3. My girlfriend made me read boylove manga called Finder. Aside from the….interesting activities. I was shocked at how well presented the nipples are. I mean fuck, those are some hentai nipples right here!
4. I’ve been playing Pokemon since the first generation and honestly? While I agree that the game is not built well, I don’t really care about it that much. Scarlet and Violet have been a blast so far, and I’ve been enjoying the new gameplay and quality of life changes. Though fuck I wish you could skip the tutorial.
5. And speaking of Pokemon. Man watching Ash Ketchum finally win after 25 years? That was something special. I watched the anime as a kid, and it felt nice to see him finally get a win. Though I wonder if they’ll finally reboot the series.
6. Considering how much I find The Eminence in Shadow tickles my buttons, I am totally ok with Witch from Mercury not being ‘for me’ in terms of Gundam series.