It’s Monday, which means it is time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like the new year. I ring in stuff as I go over my thoughts, views and opinions on everything in the anime and manga world. This week well, the holidays are finally fucking over so now we can kick back and relax. Let’s get into it all after the cut.
- I’ve decided on my anime of the year (look forward to that tomorrow) and it’s honestly not what I expected. I actually was very thorough in deciding what I thought was the best, the most important thing being ‘consistency.’ I wonder what you will all think.
2. Much love to my fellow blogger Crow for honoring me with one of his ‘best blogs’ of 2022. It was nice to see, especially since I’ve felt that I’ve slacked off a bit in the last few weeks. I’m going to try to do better, but it was still fun to see that people find my views interesting enough.
3. I can pretty sum up my thoughts with 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim like this. Like, good GOD is that game something else.
4. The first season of 2023 looks like it’s got some solid stuff, and it feels like 2023 will be another year where the good stuff is thrown to the backend. As long as we get Attack on Titan over as soon as possible. Just want that era to end so people will shut the fuck up about it.
5. Fate/Strange Fake released it’s trailer and man it looks like it’ll be fun. I’ve no doubt that Gilgamesh fans (of which my girlfriend is one of) are already salivating at it. I just hope it’s a good entry into the Fate world. I wonder if they’ll do the lost belts eventually, that’s some good shit right there.
6. Does anyone feel that Kishimoto wrote himself into corner with the Naruto/Sasuke feud by the time the series ended. It all makes sense, but I found that final fight was for an issue that seemed to have been resolved at that point. Just a feeling I’ve always had.
3 thoughts on “Don’t @ Me: Six of my Anime Opinions: 2023 Edition”
A new Fate is usually a reason for celebration.
LikeLiked by 2 people
“I’ve felt that I’ve slacked off a bit in the last few weeks”
I wouldn’t say you slacked off! Maybe throttled back a little for the holidays, but your work was still enjoyable to read!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Appreciate it. I feel I didn’t get much of my list done, but it happens.
LikeLiked by 1 person