It’s Monday, which means it is time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like Imu. I sit in the shadows as I dish out my thoughts, views and opinions on everything in the anime and manga world. This week is the last bit before I start up The Summer of Love V! Let’s get into things right after the cut!Read More »
Tune of the (American) Week(ish): Sweet but Psycho
It’s no an anime song, but let’s be honest. This IS the theme music for the Yandere archetype and I couldn’t help myself. The Tune of the Week is Sweet but Psycho but Ava Max
Don’t @ Me: Six of my Anime Opinions: The One Christmas Gif from Irina’s Blog Edition
It’s Monday, which means it is once again time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like that damn gif I once saw on Irina’s blog. I swing and sing as I give you my thoughts and views on everything in the anime world. This week I’m almost ready for Christmas and a well deserved break. Also some anime shit. Let’s get into it after the cut!
Bi-Weekly Booty: Asuna from Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale!
This movie shows nipples, but Fate doesn’t! I’ll never get over that fact! Still it’s a damn nice butt. The Bi-Weekly Booty is Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online!
I Heard you Like Lists: The 5 Types of Anime I won’t Review
We all like lists right? I heard you like lists and it’s been a hot minute since I did one. This week has been absolutely hell for me, hence the shortage of posts, but I still wanted to have something up. I’ve been thinking about doing this for a while, so here it is! The anime you’ll probably never see me review on this blog! Why? I’ll get into that after the cut!
Don’t @ Me: Six of my Anime Opinions: The Best Anime Ever Edition
It’s Monday, which means it is time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like Alexia and her sister Iris. I give a long monologue about the need to wear a thong as I give my thoughts, views and opinions on the anime industry. This week it’s fucking snowing so I’m gonna talk about the best anime ever, as well as some other stuff. Let’s get into it after the cut.Read More »
Parallel Paradise Volume 11: When They Said ‘Breastplate’ They Weren’t Kidding
Our look at the manga Parallel Paradise continues! When we last left off, Yota and his bountiful bunch of bootlicious booby bimbos had fought a dragon worm and decides the best thing to do with throw grenades at it (and stab it a lot). After getting a card key and another hint for the quest to end this all. We join our heroes as they get ready to head to another town. Let’s find out what happens after the title page!
- As always, moving to a new town means we replace the old cast with the new, though this time we find ourselves going back to the older cast, with Yota pulling Peko along for the journey. Like with the other girls, she has a bit of an aversion to men at the start, but that fades away quite quick. I will say that some of the girls are starting to blur together now, a common problem in harem series, and there wasn’t much to say about her character. She’s another notch on the belt for our hero, that’s all.
- Though I will say that I am enjoying how practical both Yota and the story are approaching the mating process. After losing her horse, Peko has to either mate with Yota or be left behind. That fact alone is what drives the first sex scene of the volume and I have to respect the series for just stating it up front.
- It also leads to the series first lesbian scene and while quick, it was good to see that the girls aren’t just completely all over Yota and that they’ll just tear into each other when getting aroused. It furthers my theory that all the girls here for basically sex-bots who were the only survivors of the apocalypse.
- The newest girl of this story is a mysterious armored knight Nakuta, who decides to take the fight to Sandrio and execute any of the girls who bare the ‘mark of the male’. It’s a cool idea and I like how the rumors of Yota and his powers are spreading around, and she is a character who will take some really interesting turns in the next few volumes. Not what you expect at all!
- That said, having Yota and the others literally rip off her breastplate to expose a boob so Yota can touch her. It’s just fucking funny and that classic harem shit you’d expect from a series like this. Again I said this last time, I am glad that this series is being practical about Yota’s ‘fuck touch’ and how to use it. That’s the mark of a writer knowing his world.
- Aside from that Parallel Paradise’s 11th volume is another good installment with a new arc starting and plenty of sex scenes to boot! At this point, you are either in or out, and thankfully with the next installment, we will introduce a character who is going to change things up quite a bit! I hope you’ll check it out for you!
Don’t @ Me: Six of my Anime Opinions: At Home Sick Edition
It’s Monday, which means it is time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like my body. I pull myself out of bed and a coughing fit to give you my thoughts, views and opinions on everything in the anime and manga world. This week I’m sick in bed, but the show must go on! Let’s get to it after the cut!
Tune of the Week(ish): Chainsaw Man’s Kick Back
Whatever can be said about this show and what hype can do to an anime. You can’t deny that this song and opening is pretty solid. The tune of the week is the first opening theme for Chainsaw Man: Kick Back by Kenshi Yonezu
Tune of the Week(ish) Cyberpunk: Edgerunners’ This Fffire
Everyone is creaming their pants over this show, so you know I’ll check it out eventually. The Tune of the Week is the opening theme for Cyberpunk: Edgerunners: This Fffire by Franz Ferdinand!