It’s Monday, which means it is time for this! Welcome to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like the cast of Noragami, I keep falling from a building as I give you my thoughts, views and opinions on everything in the manga and anime world. This week I’m talking about stuff that happened last week, so let’s get into it after the cut.Read More »
It’s Monday, which means it is time again for this! Welcome to Don’t @ Me! The place where, like Sakura Kinomoto, I can’t stop saying Hoe! As I give you my thoughts, views and opinions on the anime industry. This week, we finally got good anime to talk about, but I am going to talk about other shit instead. Let’s get into it after the cut.
It’s Monday, which means it is time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me the place where, like Sid from Hey Arnold, I throw my hands in the air and scream STELLA! as I give you my thoughts and opinions on everything related to anime, manga and so forth. Let’s get into it after the cut!Read More »
Enjoy these peaceful days, cause shit is gonna get real.
Welcome back to Don’t @ Me, the place, like girls who put ribbons around their boobs to make them bigger. I foolishly throw out my views and thoughts on all things anime and manga. We took a few weeks off because of holidays and the back-log, but we are back into it, so let’s get going!Read More »
It’s Monday, which means it’s this time! Welcome to Don’t @ Me, the time where, like when Shion pisses herself upon realizing she’s fucked up royal, I deliver a gushing stream of opinions and views on Anime, manga and the like. You can probably tell I’ve been watching Higurashi, so let’s get into it after the cut!
1. I touched upon this in my twitter, but the OG Higurashi has really felt like a better version of Mirai Nikki, in the sense that it is a ID driven, teenage fantasy bloodbath that speaks to your inner 15 year old. Thankfully it has avoided Nikki’s downside of not being a rough draft of a better, tighter story.
2. It is also probably the only series where “they are just psycho, go with it” actually works, especially when you realize the true case behind the madness, real clever when you think about it. Really pumped to dish out my thoughts on that first season later this week.
3. The Journey of Elaina had a pretty dark episode this week, and I was all for it. Anime has never been shy about going this way, and it really shows that Elaina isn’t going to be a story about a girl solving everyone’s problems, but just a journey through life. All the good, and all the bad. Let’s hope it sticks with that.
4. Next hentai review is probably going to be an ugly bastard entry, but the one that is actually heartwarming as all fuck. So look forward to that.
5. I pulled the hot assassin lady from the new Fate GO gacha, but NOT the Illya alter-ego! My life fucking sucks man.
6. Kaguya-sama’s latest chapter was a real gut-punch to the feels. Rejection hurts, I know that, everyone does. But I take heart in knowing that the eventual triumph and payoff will be the best feeling in the world. Let’s hope the series can deliver.
7. I’ve pretty much accepted that Season 5 of High School DxD won’t be announced this year. Real damn shame. I’ve also come to terms that 4 seasons might be all we get, and honestly that is enough. Still, I want more ecchi!
8. Which means, it’s time to go shoulder deep into Valkyrie Drive Mermaid, one of the raunchiest titles yet. So hold on to your pearls!
It’s Monday, which means it’s time for Don’t @ Me where, like the sinking realization that I’m going to have to watch Chivalry of a Failed Knight this year, I am here to give you my opinions on everything about anime, manga and everything this else. This week we are talking about that Steins;Gate news, and stuff related to it. Let’s get into it after the cut.
I’m back across the pond, all my vacation responsibilities and I’m here to talk about anime shit. Welcome back to Don’t @ Me where, like the Funimation Anime of the the Decade awards, I come to drop down some controversial, biased and extremely un-researched opinions on everything about anime and beyond. Today we are wrapping up the year of 2019, by doing the exact same shit I do every time. Join me after the cut!