When an ending theme has more plot, animation and action then most other shows. You know it is something special. The tune of the week is the third ending theme of Love is War: Heart wa Oteage by Airi Suzuki!
Spring 2022 is reaching it’s conclusion and it is time once again to take a look and see how the show are fairing? It’s been a solid season overall, with one big hit and the rest all comfortable in the ‘solid’ territory. What am I watching? What do I think? Let’s see after the cut!Read More »
It’s time to take a gander at how spring 2022 has been shaping up! True to form this season has been loaded with good series and plenty of awesome sequels. I will note that I pushed my look at Tiger and Bunny 2 until later in the year (seeing it with friends) How is it fairing so far though? Well let’s get into it after the cut with our three episode check-in!Read More »
Doing this a day earlier cause I got some shit to catch upon. What else can be said about Masayuki Suzuki? He is what Aimer and sweet ARMS are to their own series. The tune of the week is the third opening to Kaguya-Sama: Love is War: GIRI GIRI by Masayuki Suzuki and featuring Suu!
Winter 2022 has been a very off season, with most of what is to come being held back so a certain anime can have the limelight all to itself. However those who have been patient are going to be rewarded with a massive slate of great shows. While it is a wee bit early, I want to tell you what’s on my radar for next season! Remember that this list is subject to change, but let’s get into it after the cut!
Well things have happened! Welcome to Don’t @ Me, the place where apparently everything BUT High School DxD, gets new shit, and I drop my thoughts and ideas on everything anime and manga related. This week we discuss the recent news! Let’s get into it after the cut.
It’s Monday, which means it’s this time! Welcome to Don’t @ Me, the time where, like when Shion pisses herself upon realizing she’s fucked up royal, I deliver a gushing stream of opinions and views on Anime, manga and the like. You can probably tell I’ve been watching Higurashi, so let’s get into it after the cut!
1. I touched upon this in my twitter, but the OG Higurashi has really felt like a better version of Mirai Nikki, in the sense that it is a ID driven, teenage fantasy bloodbath that speaks to your inner 15 year old. Thankfully it has avoided Nikki’s downside of not being a rough draft of a better, tighter story.
2. It is also probably the only series where “they are just psycho, go with it” actually works, especially when you realize the true case behind the madness, real clever when you think about it. Really pumped to dish out my thoughts on that first season later this week.
3. The Journey of Elaina had a pretty dark episode this week, and I was all for it. Anime has never been shy about going this way, and it really shows that Elaina isn’t going to be a story about a girl solving everyone’s problems, but just a journey through life. All the good, and all the bad. Let’s hope it sticks with that.
4. Next hentai review is probably going to be an ugly bastard entry, but the one that is actually heartwarming as all fuck. So look forward to that.
5. I pulled the hot assassin lady from the new Fate GO gacha, but NOT the Illya alter-ego! My life fucking sucks man.
6. Kaguya-sama’s latest chapter was a real gut-punch to the feels. Rejection hurts, I know that, everyone does. But I take heart in knowing that the eventual triumph and payoff will be the best feeling in the world. Let’s hope the series can deliver.
7. I’ve pretty much accepted that Season 5 of High School DxD won’t be announced this year. Real damn shame. I’ve also come to terms that 4 seasons might be all we get, and honestly that is enough. Still, I want more ecchi!
8. Which means, it’s time to go shoulder deep into Valkyrie Drive Mermaid, one of the raunchiest titles yet. So hold on to your pearls!
My journey through this series has been an interesting one. At one point close to dropping it, then completely turning around and calling it not only my anime of 2019, but one of the best anime I’ve watched period. With the news that we would be getting a second season, I was both excited and nervous. Excited because the story would be continuing, and nervous in that I hoped that the first season wasn’t a complete fluke. As the one heavy-hitter that survived to actually air in the season it was suppose to, how did it end up? Well, join me after the cut as I dive into the second season of Kaguya-Sama: Love is War.
Last week most anime series aired their eighth episode! With that, it is time to revisit the anime I’m watching this spring 2020 and give you my thoughts. What’s gone up? What’s gone down? Let’s find out after the cut!
Welcome back to Don’t @ Me. The place where, like Hayasaka’s wonder ‘hey, hey’. I burst into a room to give you my thoughts and opinions on pretty much anything in this world of anime, etc, etc, blah blah. Today I’m just talking about the anime I’ve been watching this season, along with some other stuff. So let’s get into it after the cut!