I’ve made it no secret that I am an abashed fan of the series Girls und Panzer, however it is a show I have only really covered once on this blog. While I knew there was a movie follow up, as well as a now in production series of 6 “mini films” serving as the finale, I just haven’t really gotten around to talk about it. That changes today however, so join me as I take a shallow dive in the theatrical film: Girls und Panzer der FILM.
Hey Guys, got another tagging post here. Thanks to Average Joe Reviews for this great idea!
Irina from I drink and watch anime was tagged in a new post series that I think is quite ingenious: taking movies and books and seeing if they would make good animes. I couldn’t wait to get tagged. Here are the rules!
- Choose 1 Book, Movie and TV show of your choice that you think could work as an anime. (A series of books or movies is allowed e.g. Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games)
- If you want to pick more than 1 from each section that’s fine. Or if you can’t think of one for a specific category that’s fine also.
- Explain why you think your choices could work as an anime. Maybe the advent of animation would enhance it, maybe the different anime genres could help expand and improve the story. Just go crazy with it.
- Link back to the original post so I can read people’s suggestions, I’d love to read everyone’s ideas.
- Include Make it Anime in your tags so everyone including myself can find them all easily.
- Nominate around 5-10 bloggers.
Alright, my own suggestions are after the cut!