My last attempt at a tag: ‘Put a Tune to it’ was rather successful, and I was thinking about what I’d do next. Well, as any anime fan in this era knows, Light novels are infamous for having long ass (sometimes comically so) titles for their stories. How Not to Summon a Demon Lord. I didn’t want to get hurt so I maxed out my defense. Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? The list goes on and on. We’ve all have a laugh about these over the years, and I got to wondering, what if some of the series that have shorter titles where given the Light novel treatment?
Welcome to “Give it a Light Novel Title” where you give an overly long title to a series that doesn’t have one! Here are the rules!
- Choose up to five anime, manga or visual novel series that have a short title
- Light novels that have shorter titles (Date A Live for example) are also allowed.
- Give these series a new title based on those classic overly long Light Novels we love!
- If someone has already picked a series you wanted. It’s OK! Let’s see your own take on the title!
- Link back to the original post so I can read people’s suggestions, I’d love to read everyone’s ideas.
- Include Give it a Light Novel title in your tags so everyone including myself can find them all easily.
- Nominate around 1-6 bloggers. I nominate
- Al’s Manga Blog
Thanks for taking part. Here are my five after the cut!
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
“My clone twin sister can’t possibly be this horny!”
High School DxD
“I got resurrected by my hot demonic senpai! “
“You’ll never guess what happened when my classmate tried to set me up with a cute girl!”
“That time me and my friends accidentally created a time machine.”
The Garden of Sinners
“My girlfriend’s hidden ability is to target weak points for massive damage!?”