It’s Monday which means it is time for this! Welcome back to Don’t @ Me! The place, like with improbably placed anime cookies. I land in the cleavage of a hot girl as I give my thoughts views and opinions on everything in the anime and manga world. This week I’m maxin and relaxing, but there is still things to discuss! Let’s get into it!
- Been watching Infinite Stratos’s second season and wow, is it just fucking great. So dumb, such silly dub voices, but I love it. It’s classic harem trash and I’m all for it. They don’t make em like this anymore.
2. Though I wish it was a bit more on the ecchi side, the first season was surprisingly horny, but the second outing is a bit more reserved than it frankly should be. I mean, we aren’t watching this show for the gripping plot and narrative.
3. Watched a bit of Attack on Titan with the girlfriend and I won’t lie, I laughed out loud when Eren instantly punches himself after turning into a Titan. Everyone must have thought at that moment ‘wow humanity is fucked.”
4. So some people got upset that Marin from Dress-Up Darling put on spray tan in the last episode. I’m just like A) The girl’s got no ass, and B) You do know that other people in the world exist outside of America right? And that people do put on spray tans.
5. They were ALSO upset that the latest Marin figure has a nude option which I’m like A) she still has no ass, and B) Japan is gonna Japan.
6. I don’t tend to get mad at news of the live action One Piece show because let’s be honest. If the studio that couldn’t fucking handle Cowboy Bebop, (which is just anime Firefly) is trying to do one of the most absurd and art-dependent anime of all time. We all know it’s gonna be shit. Let’s just get it over with.